Monday, February 15, 2010

Rally round the West Indies

Are West Indians coming to the party finally? Well there have been many false dawns in last 15 years or so but this one looks genuine. Adrian Barath, Kemar Roach, Kieron Pollard and Narsingh Deonarine look to be a very good prospect for West Indies cricket's future. I am very eager to see Roach team up with Edwards and Taylor (not against India though). Add to it this line up Gayle, Shiv, Sarwan, Bravo and Benn. This team now looks decent enough to me as far as limited overs cricket is concerned. The Twenty20 world cup is in Carribean this time and I hope we have a much better organization and contest than 2007 ODI world cup. I have a lot of expectations from this West Indies side. Having only heard of the aura of Lloyd's men I want to see the passion of West Indies crowd after they put up good show as hosts on and off the ground. Best of luck West Indies.

No comments:

Post a Comment